Dacian Gold: HSE Management Systems and Labour Hire
Epigroup was engaged to assist Dacian Gold from the ground up in the development and rollout of their Health, Safety and Emergency Response Management System. Following this, Episafe undertook the recruitment of HSE internal resources.
Episafe were engaged early in the project life-cycle for Dacian Gold’s new Mount Morgan project to assist with developing their HSEQ Management Systems. As the project scaled through construction into production, Episafe continue our engagement through the provision of Medical and Emergency Response Personnel.
- Development of health, safety and emergency management programs and plans
- Development of health and safety policies, procedures and guidelines
- Development of Safe Work Instructions, training and inductions materials (including e-Learning material)
- Delivery of Health and Safety presentations, risk workshops and infield coaching
- Provision of subject matter experts in the space of emergency and medical response planning
- Recruitment of health and safety internal resources (EHS Manager, Emergency Services Coordinator and
- Training Advisor)
- Participation and facilitation of DMIRS audits and inspections.
Gold engaged Epigroup in 2017 to provide health and safety consultancy, beginning at the exploration phase through to the first gold pour of Dacian’s Mt Morgans Gold Mine. Epigroup were ultimately engaged to develop project specific deliverables including health and safety frameworks, activity plans and participating in occupational health and safety design reviews. We are very happy with Epigroup as a company and continue to maintain a labour supply agreement that sees Epigroup provide Dacian with Emergency Service Officers (ESOs) at Mt Morgans. We look to continue the relationship well into the future as we see Epigroup as an asset to our current operations.”
James Howard – Chief Operating Officer